Monday, January 20, 2014

Nick's ABC Tomato Soup

Nick started eating table food over the last few weeks & he wants to eat everything he sees us or Jake eating. Unfortunately, since he only has 2 teeth, his diet is quite limited. I made this blend of store-bought soup & vegetable ABC noodles to make a yummy treat that Nick gobbles up for lunch, snacks or dinner.

INGREDIENTS:
- 1/3c Vegetable Alphabet Noodles (I found these at Earth Fare, which is like Trader Joe's or Whole Foods)
- 1 package (2 cups) of Tomato-Basil ready to eat soup (I used the Giant Eagle brand)

HOW-TO:
Cook the noodles according to the package. Heat the soup over medium heat. Add the cooked noodles to the soup & serve to your little one!


How cute is he eating this up?!




Nutritional Facts per Serving (recipe yields 2 servings, however, I split it into about 6 for my 8-month old):
Calories: 225
Fat: 5g
Sodium: 640mg
Protein:7.9g
Carbs: 39g


No comments:

Post a Comment